Friday 19 October 2012

Rochford Art Trail



I've been getting ready for the Rochford Art trail this week and here's one of my paintings on the cover of the programme.   I think it was the autumn theme that did it as the Rochford trail is the last of the Essex Summer of art Trails.  It was nice suprise to see my painting on the front of the programme when I opened up my packet of leaflets last week!   I'm going to be exhibiting my latest paintings at Alessandro's Italian Restaurant.   Alessandros is housed in a lovely old building in West street with four small rooms with lots of little alcoves which should suit all the little paintings   I've been working on over the summer.   If there's enough room I'm also hoping to put in my painting from the Queens Diamond Jubilee River pageant which I've not had chance to exhibit yet.

The Rochford trail is very much a community art trail with great mixture of community arts groups, arts and health groups and professional artists taking part.  There are all sorts of workshops lined for the trail aimed at the general public and anyone interested in professional development in the arts and health field. 

On Saturday 27th October I will be running a pavement drawing workshop between 10am and 1pm and then in the afternoon I will be joining the Open Arts groups on the wellbeing stalls.

Hope you can make it!

Here's a link to the map if you fancy downloading one or it can be picked up from one of the venues as you go round.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information Paul - I'll be referencing this in my weekly "who's made a mark this week?" post on Sunday on Making A Mark.

    ReplyDelete